I’m in the midst of making my catsuit for my Catwoman cosplay, but I love the cowl and goggles so much, I figured I do a few pictures even though the catsuit is not complete.
Goggles and cowl by: http://www.reevzfx.com/#home
Model: Naomi VonKreeps
For C2E2 2014
Hello! I open special sketchpage commissions, price for sketchpage (1character) - $37
To order the commission please send me a e-mail email@example.com titled “Special commission”
- Your paypal address
- Your character name
- Brief description of your character
- Please add 2-3 reference pictures.
Please notice that for this commission type I will choose poses and scenes, without preliminary sketches and revisions. You can give me ideas for sketches, but not too specific.
You will receive PNG hight resolution file.
I’ll finish them after my general commissions in the April/May.
Thank you so much for support^^
I cant wait to see all of you at @c2e2 this weekend! Ill be at the Stan Lee Collectibles booth #906 signing all 3 days! #ivydoomkitty #stanlee #cosplay #c2e2 #comiccon #hellyeah #marvelcomics #marvel #marvelgirl
The amazing Spider-Man is swinging back onto the silver screen this season! It is great to be Spider-Man, but it also comes at a big price and Spider-Man will find his greatest battle is just about to begin!
In anticipation to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hitting the theatres, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure. The movie-accurate Spider-Man collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Spider-Man in the film. It features a newly developed Spider-Man suit, highly detailed accessories, and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing. A special edition that is available for selected markets will include an additional 1/6th scale plutonium canister and a specially designed Spider-Man artwork cover for dynamic figure stand.
Fans of Spider-Man don’t miss this!
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pairs of interchangeable palms with grayish black cobweb pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
- One (1) pair of palms for cobweb swinging
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding megaphone
- One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern
- One (1) orange and green vest
- One (1) blue and white striped scarf
- One (1) light blue beanie
- Four (4) long narrow strips of cobweb including:
- Two (2) for imitating the swinging scene
- Two (2) of cobweb shooting
- One (1) blue and brown backpack
- One (1) megaphone
- Diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand with Spider-Man nameplate, the movie logo, Spider-Man emblem paper cover, and flexible pillar
Special Edition – Bonus Accessories (for selected markets only):
- One (1) 1/6th scale plutonium canister
- One (1) additional specially designed Spider-Man artwork cover for dynamic figure stand
Head Sculpted by N/A
Head Painted by N/A
Head Art Directed by N/A
Release date: Q2-Q3, 2014
Andy Warhol always has been, and always will be, the epitome of cool. Read on to see how you can view these photographs in person!